THE RULES:
1 look at the pictures, read the words
2 if you're told to edge - edge!
3 of course: no cumming without permission!
4 if you don't like the pic, at least 10 strokes and continue
5 if you like the pic, at least 20 strokes and continue
6 if you REALLY like the pic, at least 50 strokes and continue
7 if you think the pic is HOT, at least 100 strokes and continue
8 GOON!
“Here’s the deal pumpyboy. Since you’ve been away for so long, those balls will be able to withstand a lot more swelling than we’re used to. So, I’ll need you to stay here for awhile tonight, A LONG WHILE. DO NOT ask how long, DO NOT beg for permission. You will NOT get it. You may begin your stroking tribute now, by tickling your balls and stroking up and down your shaft lightly. I SAID LIGHTLY.”
It’s no secret that long time in chastity makes me a “QuickSpurt”.
At least the first couple of times after being unlocked. My wife thinks it’s kind of cute and keeps making jokes about it. On more than one occation I actually have climaxed on my first thrust or even before I could enter her properly.
It’s 1 month today until my next weekend of orgasms.
At dinner today my wife asked me if I was looking forward to it.
Then she followed up with “How long do you think you’ll last this time?”
“It’s time for your daily pledge stroker, let’s make this a nice, long session with lots and lots of edges…whaddaya say?!?”
You probably think I’m here for your enjoyment. I’m not. It’s not that I mind if you enjoy yourself, I just don’t want you to enjoy yourself too much. You see, when you receive pleasure in smaller increments instead of the giant orgasm blasts you’re used to, it will feel better and better the longer you go…and I’ll be more and more in control of you.
One of my favorite games to play is the “drip game”. The point of the game is that hubby has to kneel and masturbate until exactly one drop of cum drips to the floor. No matter how long it takes, he will sit there and stroke. The fun of the game is in the idea that if he strokes too fast, he will touch the drop at the head of his penis, ruining it as it spreads on his skin. So therefore, he has to be very careful and methodical in how he rubs. Also, he is forbidden from reaching orgasm, so he sometimes has to stop to cool down. Often, if I feel he’s taking too long, I’ll get out a crop to “motivate” him.
“My pussy gets so swollen knowing you’re building up all that cum for me…”
For the rest of his life, Todd had vivid memories of Allison, his babysitter when he was a young boy… and her “how long can you last” games she would play with him when his parents had left the house for the night.
You and I both know that you’re wife will notice if even the slightest amount of cum is missing from your balls.
You’re wife told me you like to masturbate while women watch you. She paid me to encourage you while you do it. She wants you on the edge when she gets home from work later so she can finish you off.
Why don’t you start stroking just a little bit harder for me. I want you to take this goon session to the next level.
My my! Your balls are so full, and so tight…you’re like a loaded shotgun with a hair trigger! Better be careful lover.
Just let all that pre-cum leak out of your tip and drip down the side. The more you goon, the more pre-cum you get.
I love those silly noises you make when you’re gooning, hehe.”
I’m so excited that you’re holding your cum in for me! You’re such a good stroker boy!
I’ve been tracking your cum production and it looks like the longer you wait to cum, the bigger your loads are. I’d like to try another experiment to see how big we can make your load. Keep stroking while I tell you more about it.
“I hope those balls are absolutely swollen with cum for me.”
I know you want to cum, and you will…when I decide. Isn’t it so much fun gooning and gooning, never knowing when I might decide it’s time to let you cum?
“Today, we’re going to go beyond stupid, pump zombie. We’re going to go for permanent brain damage. Got that new tub of dick grease ready?”
Edge that cock for me honey. Stick your legs in the air, and slap your balls while you edge your cock again and again! Do it!
Honey, I know you’re horny and would love to just lay back and let me tease your cock until your explode all over my tits. You and I both know your penis is so sensitive right now that you’d ejaculate the first time I slide my soft fingers over the head. So, how about you just play with yourself for a little while and I can keep my fingers from getting all sticky.
You’re doing a really good job honey, I think you’re going to be one of my best cum cows.
Cum cows are so stupid…mooo, drool, moan, stroke…hehehe.
I don’t mean to drive you so crazy with all my teasing, it’s about the only thing I find interesting though.
Don’t think about it, just stroke. Free your mind from everything. Your only concern should be to milk every drop of pre-cum possible from yourself.
How about one more quick harmless edge for me darling? One more and I promise I’ll have mercy on you…
Show me what a good edger you are. Moo and edge…come on, Mooooo!
You’re such a good edger, don’t get carried away and try to cum though. I want to see how much pre-cum you milk out today.
You look like you’re just about to burst. I hope you’re not thinking about cumming yet!
I need more pre-cum. Milk all your pre-cum out for me cum cow.
That’s right, let it slowly leak out a drop at a time. There’ll be no satisfying convulsing geysers for you, only slow dripping and aching. Good boy…
Are you edging? Good boy…keep going…
Uh uh uh! Not yet darling!
“Poor gooner. I’d almost feel sorry about making you edge so long if I wasn’t having so much fun turning you into a drooling mess.”
I think it’s so cute when you’re penis starts throbbing and twitching like that. Make it do it again.
I can tell you’ve been a good boy, you’re leaking so much pre-cum for me today!
“Isn’t this so much better than fucking baby?!? Stroking and edging, stoking and edging…let’s do this forever!”
Are you ready for another edge already?
Get right on that edge and hold it for me….
“You jus continue stroking darling. I’m mapping out your itinerary for the day, I have lots and lots planned so don’t go drooling and losing your wad after 3 hours like a loser. I’ll need you for a long time today.”
“Oh deary stroker, looks like you’re leaking. No, no, no. A towel won’t be necessary.”
“Now edge. And go back. Good pet.”
You’re thinking about cumming right now aren’t you? You’re wondering if you have enough time to build up some cum for your wife if you just let a little bit leak out right now…bad boy!
“I can hear it when you stop you know. I didn’t advise you to stop. You had better not test me darling. You know what happened last time.”
Let’s see if my big tits can inspire you to set a new record for the greatest fluid loss in a single day.
“You’d better clean up those drips on your chair…they’re going to stain…”
“One more edge??? Ok…..just one, heheheh”
“Sweety, you are NOT edging properly, let mommy show you how to do it.”
You like to have your balls slapped when you’re on the edge, don’t you?
“Good boy stroker. Such a very good boy.”
"You’re balls are going to be purple, you know that right?”
“The bluer they are, the happier I am…”
“I understand you baby…..it’s not a want, or an addiction. IT’S A NECESSITY.”
“My stroker baby must be the most gooned out, most pathetic drooling mess of a stroke addict everywhere.”
Watching you masturbate is the most interesting thing in the world. I want to do it all night.
“Ohhhh, I know sweety. I know it’s hard to hold in. But you have to baby. You have to.”
“I’m keeping a close eye on you, and I saw that drip, you know what we do when we drip stroker, come on. DO IT.”
Dear Diary:
Today was a wonderful day. My strokers all pumped their balls up to maximum potential, and never came. They did drip a little bit, but thats the name of the game I guess. I will continue to be the best pump princess I can be, always teasing cock like the perfect cocktease that I am, and I can’t wait for my next encounter with the pumpfags.
No comments:
Post a Comment